The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Monday, July 24, 2006

    Working

    Nothing much to talk about work actually.. Have been doing almost the same thing for the past few weeks.. Colleagues have been very nice.. but tehy're all guessing that very likely I won't stay for long.. *yawnz* They were all saying that this job is too boring.. Hahaha!! I would have to agree wih it.. With all the QM, ISO, MDD, MI, SOP, QP etc etc.. hahaha.. Oh, but i do enjoy the risk management though... I managed to read it though without sleeping.. Lalala.. Pretty proud of myself...


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 8:14 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela